Podcasting is a term coined in 2004 when the use of RSS syndication technologies became popular for distributing audio content for listening on mobile devices and personal computers.
A podcast is a web feed of audio or video files placed on the Internet for anyone to subscribe to. Podcasters’ websites also may offer direct download of their files, but the subscription feed of automatically delivered new content is what distinguishes a podcast from a simple download or real-time streaming.
– new & exciting communication channel for your business
– additional Internet visibility & traffic from the RSS
– communication medium reaches different audience than text,
– means alternative channel for your marketing message
– value added offerings to your market available in audio format
– Your audience takes your message with them on their portable media players such as an iPod
– more frequent touch points and more frequent “top of mind”
– improved perception of your product, service, brand
– free accounts
– low cost paid accounts, lowest on the Internet
– more storage space available than other services
– special FTP site for large file uploads
– stats that tell you what cities people are listening to your casts
– Google map service showing you a graphical view of your audience
Get your account today, click below to register!